We look forward to meeting you at your first visit to our office. During this time, we will help you get acquainted with our office and learn about your orthodontic treatment options. We understand that each patient’s orthodontic treatment is different, and we promise to give you the personal attention you deserve.
Your first orthodontic visit will begin with x-rays and photos, which will be used during your consultation with Dr. Bennett and/or Dr. Crews. After these records are completed and evaluated, Dr. Bennett or Dr. Crews will conduct an exam and discuss with you their findings.
This discussion will take into consideration:
- Your clinical orthodontic needs
- The proper timing to address these needs,
- The goals that you personally wish for your orthodontic treatment to achieve, and
- Treatment options to reach these goals.
Together, we will come up with a plan that everyone is comfortable with to achieve your best smile!
Please bring these things with you to your first appointment:
- Your completed Health History Forms (If you do not have access to a printer, we will provide these forms for you in the office)
- Your insurance card
Typically, your first visit with Dr. Bennett will take 60 to 90 minutes. It’s important that we take enough time to collect good records and develop a treatment plan that everyone is comfortable with.